Planning Control and Enforcement.
Planning enforcement deals with breaches of planning control and is based at Huntingdon District Council. Please click on the link below to go to the Planning Enforcement page at the HDC website.
Breaches of planning control include:
- carrying out development without the necessary planning permission
- failing to comply with any condition on a planning permission or other consent
- breaching the limitations or conditions applying to permitted development rights
- carrying out unauthorised works to
- listed buildings
- trees with a Tree Preservation Order
- trees in a conservation area
- unauthorised demolition of buildings or structures in a conservation area
- displaying an unauthorised advertisement.
We also deal with complaints about untidy land and buildings.