New 12 Week Activity Programme launched for residents
Active for Health is a new 12-week activity programme to help residents become active and move more. The programme is available to:
- adults (18 and over) can sign up for the Active for Health programme if you have a BMI of 25 or over, or 23.5 if you are from the BME community.
- young people (11 to 15 years) who are concerned about their weight
- families (with children 7 to 10 years) who are concerned about their weight
- be inactive (undertake less than 30 minutes of exercise per week)
- residents of Huntingdonshire district
- customers will only be eligible for one Active for Health offer
The programme will include a range of activities to help residents to improve your fitness, socialise, learn new skills, and ultimately improve your overall wellbeing.
Posted: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 12:15 by Kim Loader